Helicopter Business is a bit different in implementation than Fixed Wing as we have different workflow here, I-Valley Producing Awsome Tool for Helicopter companies including the Training Database with all it's validations. Application business cycle process will start from Rostering and scheduling departement inside the company which will distribute all crew for all available sites putting in consideration the crew availability and Flight Time Limitation Moreover doing automatic training experation validation.
- Download catalogue
| Rostering / scheduling Module
- Schedule version management.
- Automatic generation of crew availability on sites/fields using user defined rules based on Crew AC types and sites AC types used in it.
- Manage sites min crew requirements based on clients’ needs.
- Fully integrated with Training module by fulfilling training requirements/needs to apply training plan.
- Easily handle training, under super vision, special training and on-line crew and check all sites min crew requirements.
- Leave management.
- Implement and validate all Flight Time limitation regulations.
| Crew PortalFacilitating the communication among the crew and planning/scheduling departments.
- View Schedule.
- Leave management.
- Profile monitoring.
- Crew notification lists following flight and crew schedule changes.
| Training Module
- Managing all learning transactions for the company stuff by follow up all applicable courses, licenses, checks and training programs with its affection to scheduling and planning.
- Fully Integrated with Rostering Module by release only available crew to be assigned on duty and/or site availability.
- ability to handle requests from Rostering to allow release more crew in case of emergency by changing training plan.
- Pilot Profile Management and monitoring.
- Notification system for following up applicable courses, licenses, checks and training programs.
- Planning of recurrent and initial training.
- Build your company Training Manual on system dynamically.
- manage dynamic rules related to a course prerequisite.
- Alert functionality if prerequisite requirements are not attained.
- Ability to track and, if desired, automatically update crew records and expiry information.
- Manage Annual / Monthly Training Plan.
| Crew Duty Management
- Manage crew duties in sites based on published roster from scheduling and training departments.
- Handling Flight time limitation validation while assign any crew member for better quality schedule without any time violation problems.
- Manage all rules dynamically on system either Civil aviation regulations or custom company rules.
- Crew status for: last 7 days, last 14 days, last 28 days, last 90 days, last 365 days.
- introducing a high level of authorization to review crew duty and also set actual data if needed to all crew duty types.
| My iFlights
My iFlights (Web)
- used to track, manage and store documents. It’s capable of keeping a record of the various versions created and modified by system admins (history tracking).
- Internal communication channels.
- Announcements and docs visibility tracking.
- E-Library .
My iFlights (Mobile)
- Combination of all features of My iFlights (web) and Crew Portal (web) to be accessible on mobile app using the power of mobile device capabilities i.e. push notifications.
| iFlights Features
iFlights web-based system with flexible graphical user interface, in order to facilitate system usability. High level security structure already implemented for any account login including users’ authentication and authorization levels. I-Flights focus in covering core business of aviation companies.
| Flight Management
- Flight management on sites.
- Prepare flight crew plan.
- Fill flight load sheet.
- Integration with Navlog application (Flight planning application for iFlights system).
| System Technical Specifications
- Operating System: The application will be a Web based .NET application with latest Framework running over latest version of Microsoft Windows Server and latest version of Internet Information Server IIS.
- Database engine: Backend database should be implemented using MS SQL Server.
- Front end Will be developed using Microsoft C#, MVC 5, HTML 5, Angular JS, XML.
- Data export/import options will be implemented using webAPi 2.0 or MVC controllers which will be the layer to between presentation layer of system (web based, desktop or mobile) and business layer of application.
- Mobile application will be IOS and Android based.
- Reports will be generated in these formats: PDF, CSV, Excel, RTF, XPS.
| iFlights SecuritySystem security is based on ASP Net Identity 2.0 with OAuth integration with the following supported features:
- Two-Factor Authentication via email or SMS messaging.
- Account Confirmation via email.
- Administrative management of Users and Roles.
- Account Lock-Out in response to invalid log-in attempts.
- Security Token Provider to regenerate a user's security token in response to changes in security settings.
- Easy Integration of Claims-Based Authorization.